As an organization dedicated to unlocking the potential of each and every one of our students, The Pilot School recognizes the necessity for a diverse, inclusive, and equitable community. As such, the Pilot School is an equal opportunity employer and committed to being a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. Our employment decisions and personnel policies do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
At this time, Pilot School is accepting applications for the following:
Experienced substitute teachers for the school year.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education required.
· Teaching experience in an early childhood or elementary classroom.
· Must have excellent communication skills, and a deep commitment to children with learning differences.
· Current clearances or willingness to obtain clearances including State of Delaware Criminal Background clearance and DE Child Abuse clearance.
· Please submit your cover letter with resume to email@example.com.